Monday, December 20, 2010

artist jasper wong

I keep remembering this guy work it freaking crazy almost as crazy as his stories.I remember my graphic design teacher saying that a graphic design guy was gonna give a lecture at nine and it ended up at my first art/grapic design class illustration I looked up the guy and saw his work then was excited to hear his lecture. so after work i got there late lol my old illustration teacher put me on the spot saying why im late and no good excuses and said i just got back from work good excuse .surprised no other graphic design students went the only people where the illustration students.jasper talked about crazy parties in japan how binding a porfolio is important he made his look like a book and gave it that feeling which kind of help put him where he is today. he also talked about school and his experiences working as in illustrator. enjoy his work i know i did.



No comments:

Post a Comment